Re: Supported Ubuntu versions

Well... an "A+" in every course but the instructors fail to see my humor!

If every instructor/professor used the same grading scale or points
scale then it would be easy.

But there is this one instructor that is a constant moving target all
semester long that even halfway through the semester changes the way
things are graded all the way back to day one so what may have been a
"100" the first week could end up as a "50" by mid-terms and I would
have no clue until final grades come out as a "F".  Yes we are
complaining loudly.

I doubt that this university would switch to SchoolTool; It would be
too economical for them and they would no longer have a budget crisis
to moan and/or groan about.

--
David A Aitcheson
david.aitcheson@xxxxxxxxx