Re: Interventions with CanDo

I believe the issue of integrating cando with other schooltool
extensions is that cando does not yet properly behave as a plug-in.
It takes over the skinning of schooltool, redefining key page macros.
It is not clear how any pug-in would skin if added to cando's
buildout.cfg.  I don't think cando supports dynamic plug-ins by way of
the plug-ins directory either.  In other words, there is work to be
done here.

Solving the immediate problem we have here actually plays a part in
the larger problem of getting cando to look and feel like the rest of
schooltool which has improved greatly since the need for the cando
skin existed.  I would advocate taking a serious look at killing these
two birds with one stone and finally bringing the cando skin into
line.

--Alan