Re: Interventions with CanDo

2010/6/26 Tom Hoffman <tom.hoffman@xxxxxxxxx>:
> Gediminas, et al,
> RIght now when you install CanDo from the .deb you don't get Interventions,
> since VA didn't want it.  Is there an additional configuration step if you
> just 'apt-get install schooltool.gradebook' to get it to show up?

Yes, you have to add a slug to plugins directory, since CanDo does not
autoinclude plugins::

$ sudo apt-get install python-schooltool.intervention
$ sudo -s "cat > /etc/schooltool/schooltool-cando/plugins/intervention.zcml"
<include package="schooltool.intervention" />
$ sudo /etc/init.d/schooltool-cando restart

Douglas said there are some conflicting CSS styles, but I don't see
any. Or rather there are places in CanDo where boxes do not align
anyway, e.g. Add Assignment form.

When I click on "Interventions" from Section's menu, I get an error

  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/schooltool/intervention/browser/intervention.py",
line 485, in __init__
    worksheets = IActivities(self.context).values()
TypeError: ('Could not adapt', <schooltool.course.section.Section
object at 0xe015fac>, <InterfaceClass
schooltool.gradebook.interfaces.IActivities>)

but this instance is almost empty, maybe with more data this works.

Please file and fix bugs, the plugins should be compatible with each other.

--
Gediminas