Fwd: forgot...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: SCOTT OWEN <SOWEN@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, Aug 19, 2010 at 10:51 AM
Subject: Re: forgot...
To: Tom Hoffman <tom.hoffman@xxxxxxxxx>

Ummm...OK.........

*blush*

I have it accessible from the LAN now....
My bad.....my firewall was blocking any traffic on 7080...I changed
the port to one I don't block (8080) and changed the 127.0.0.1 to
0.0.0.0 in the paste.ini file.
Still getting no joy from the Apache side of things.....but at least
now....I can maybe get-a-clue and read some log files.

Thanks...

I'm sure I'll be peppering you with a pile of questions soon.
I'm going to have a sit-down hands on session with a couple of people
and take a look at schooltool.
I'm sure that meeting will generate a bunch of "what -if's" , and
"can-we-make-it-do-this" type of questions.

Thanks for all of your time.

-Scott Owen

>>> Tom Hoffman <tom.hoffman@xxxxxxxxx> 8/18/2010 11:40 PM >>>
Did you do this, btw?  I actually seem to have a broken link to that
page in the online docs, which is bad...

http://book.schooltool.org/htmlhelp/remote.html

--Tom

On Wed, Aug 18, 2010 at 4:00 PM, SCOTT OWEN <SOWEN@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Append to my previous message.