Fwd: Schootool setup

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: SCOTT OWEN <SOWEN@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, Aug 18, 2010 at 3:36 PM
Subject: Schootool setup
To: hoffman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Tom,

I wrote to you a couple of weeks ago about the possibility of
exporting data directly from SchoolTool, and dumping it to a standard
CSV.

Well....
I 'm back with another question.....or two...for now....
I didn't think the Apache setup would be an issue.....apparently, I'm
not nearly as smart as I think I am.

I've got schooltool setup on a Ubuntu 10.4. system for testing. I have
also installed the required mstt fonts and Apache2.
I'm trying to make schooltool available on the LAN.

Mod rewirte and proxy are enabled, and apache seem to be up and running fine.

Do you have a working virtual host section of an Apache2 config file I
could peek at ?

here's what I have....

***************************
  NameVirtualHost *:80