From: Jaidip Edathil <jedathil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, Oct 1, 2010 at 4:34 AM
Subject: Use of SchoolTool Logo
To: hoffman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 Hello there,

I am from Critical Links, and we provide a hardware platform for schools
that is primarily focused on networking and administration aspects, but we
also provide a learning infrastructure which includes LMS, LAMS, SIS,
Classmate PC Management (For Intel classmate PCs – we are an Intel partner)
etc.

We intend to use the SchoolTool open source package (SIS) for distribution
along with our equipment (Education Appliance) and we would like to have
your permission to use your logo in our marketing collateral (presentations,
flyers etc.).

Please let me know if this is OK? I would really appreciate a quick response
on this - Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Jai

* *