Daily calendar bug

Hey Guys,

I fixed the daily calendar bug,
https://bugs.launchpad.net/schooltool/+bug/611797, where the events
were being misaligned on particular days.  It turns out that it was an
edge case where the first period starts before 8:00 am but no event on
that particular day starts that early.  The first period is drawn with
no hour proceeding it, and the view thinks the start hour is 8:00 am,
thus causing the misalignment.  The setRange method, which determines
the start and end hours to be used throughout the view, only took
events as its argument.  It needed to take the periods as well in
order to pick up that edge case, so that's what I did.

I submitted a branch for merging,
lp:~aelkner/schooltool/daily_calendar_bug.  I made sure to add tests
and a line to CHANGES.txt.

Thanks,
Alan

Follow ups