Running pyflakes on trunks?

Hey everybody.

Could we run pyflakes on trunks to get rid of unused imports?

Pyflakes (actually flymake in emacs :D) also made me realize of two errors in the basicperson.browser.person module, specifically in the FieldValidator's validate method:

parts/omelette/schooltool/basicperson/browser/person.py:118: undefined name 'interfaces'
parts/omelette/schooltool/basicperson/browser/person.py:121: undefined name 'getMultiAdapter'

interfaces is imported as z3c.form.interfaces and getMultiAdapter is not imported.

Also what's the advantage of using FieldValidator instead of subclassing z3c.form's SimpleFieldValidator?

Douglas

"... allí­ es cuando te das cuenta que las cosas malas pueden resultar bastante buenas..." - Lionel Messi

Por favor, evite enviarme adjuntos de Word, Excel o PowerPoint.
Vea http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.es.html

Follow ups