From: Andrew Bell <andrew.bell.ia@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, Nov 2, 2010 at 10:28 AM
Subject: Build Test Failure
To: Tom Hoffman <tom.hoffman@xxxxxxxxx>

Tom,

$ make test ftest

I'm assuming that this test failure is just time zone silliness in
Moscow?  Perhaps my system is just different than something standard.
Is a better test in order?

Failure in test doctest_ViewPrefences
(schooltool.app.browser.tests.test_browser)
Traceback (most recent call last):
 File "/home/abell/schooltool/python/lib/python2.6/unittest.py", line
279, in run
   testMethod()
 File "/home/abell/schooltool/python/lib/python2.6/doctest.py", line
2152, in runTest
   raise self.failureException(self.format_failure(new.getvalue()))
AssertionError: Failed doctest test for
schooltool.app.browser.tests.test_browser.doctest_ViewPrefences
 File "/home/abell/schooltool/src/schooltool/app/browser/tests/test_browser.py",
line 319, in doctest_ViewPrefences

File "/home/abell/schooltool/src/schooltool/app/browser/tests/test_browser.py",
line 388, in schooltool.app.browser.tests.test_browser.doctest_ViewPrefences
Failed example:
   prefs.timezone.tzname(datetime.utcnow())
Expected:
   'MSD'
Got:
   'MSK'

P.S. - You said something about Zope issues.  Do you have
plans/desires to do something other than Zope?

Follow ups