Upgraded branches to bzr 2a format

I have upgraded schooltool* trunks to 2a format. If you have problems
pulling branches, see Bazaar documentation and upgrade your branches
or create new ones.

http://doc.bazaar.canonical.com/latest/en/upgrade-guide/index.html

Basically, if you have a shared repository, go there and do "bzr
upgrade". If you have standalone branches, then you have to do this in
each branch. Try pull, if it doesn't work, then upgrade.

This was done because 2a format is much better, and the format that
our branches were in launchpad can no longer be created. After the
upgrade, pushing, pulling, and especially pushing new branches will be
much faster and use less traffic.

Sorry for inconvenience. I did this now to be able to help if you have problems.

I have also renamed schooltool "development" series to "trunk" to use
the same term everywhere to denote trunk.

Follow ups