Ubuntu Web Design Guidelines

One takeaway from the Portugal meeting was that we just need to pick
some guidelines for user interface design and stick to them.  This is,
of course, not something we need to invent ourselves.

In fact, there are Ubuntu web design guidelines now:

http://design.canonical.com/the-toolkit/guides-for-websites/

I do not think we would or should go so far as to use the new Ubuntu
color scheme (well, unless Mark said we should!), but this might be a
good starting point for a number of styling issues.

Hopefully in the next few weeks I'll be able to sort out a short,
coherent list of references for guiding our work.

--Tom