Intervention refactoring

Hey Justas,

I got the first part of the intervention refactoring done with
changing everything to use adapters.  I did the adaptation from the
various intervention objects to IPerson to replace the student
property as we discussed, but I also replaced the many helper methods
for acquiring the intervention objects with adapters as well.  It
makes the code a lot cleaner.  I also broke out all the adapters from
intervention.py into a new file called adapters.py to make it easier
to find/scroll the code.  I'm taking your sprint suggestion to heart
about splitting files up when convenient.

Could you please give my branch,
lp:~aelkner/schooltool.intervention/test_coverage, a look for the
upcoming meeting?  I'd ready to move onto the next part which is
replacing the ids with relationships to contacts, that is, unless you
think I have any unfinished business with the adapter part.

Thanks,
Alan

Follow ups