Re: Add IntFieldDescription to trunk

On 04/06/2011 08:26 AM, Douglas Cerna wrote:

Now that we're on the subject, there's also this case in Cambodia (you've got to love real life!),
Oh yeah ;)

where teachers and non-teaching staff can have "special functions", like:

Secretary, Librarian, Home Economy/Techonology, Drama/Music/Plastic Arts, Agriculture, Sports, Workshop, Accounting/Cashier, Laboratory, Youth
A while ago I was thinking about membership roles. Like president of the golf club, treasurer of rail modeling club. Admin should be able to setup roles applicable to a group.

For now maybe you can get away by creating relevant groups - "Sports", "Librarian"?

So, I think EnumFieldDescription is not enough, right? Because of the Choice(...) part when the field is set up. My idea is adding a new MultiEnumFieldDescription (or a better name) that sets up the field something like:

List(Choice(...))

which would allow me to store multiple options,
Ideally, there should be a "multiple choice" checkbox when setting up enum field. But I fear this may be too much hassle to implement now.

  You can go with multiple choice enum, if you need to.

and maybe using checkboxes for the default widget.
  +1 for checkboxes

Cheers,
Justas