Re: Gradebook popup menu

Hey Guys,

I have the gradebook activity menu working much better now that I use
the duplicate menu solution we discussed.  There is no longer an issue
with the location of the menu.  Also, I changed the color and other
style things to make it look better.  This includes putting the
activity title at the top of the menu so the user can't get confused
as to which activity the menu items apply to

I added anther item to the menu for editing the activity itself, and
this involved changing the activity edit view to look for nexturl in
the query string.  This way when the user is done editing the
activity, they are returned to the gradebook and not to the worksheet
management view as is the default behavior.

I attached a screentshot of the updated menu.  As always, any comments
are welcome.

Thanks,
Alan