sprint spreadsheet

OK, I started the spreadsheet-of-doom.

flourish-sprint -
https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AnUw5wdlJ-oLdERaX0c3OHBiSzJfUFVBWHViM0hmTnc&hl=en_US

I didn't get all the way into it either in terms of all the pages of
SchoolTool or all the things we'll want to try to track per page.
We'll add as we go.  Spreadsheets are agile that way.

Just getting started makes me want to focus on fixing people first.
Maybe we should start with something simpler like groups, but
actually, people aren't that much more complicated.  It is just a lot
of forms which could be a heck of a lot better organized.

I'm also leaning at this point toward Douglas focusing on the CSS
changes and having Alan actually do a lot of the jquery work, so one
of the first things is getting him up to speed on the dialogs and
accordions.

Also, we'll start tomorrow with an overview from Justas on his rearrangements.

--Tom