Hiding deployed report sheets

Hey Tom,

I created a branch,
lp:~aelkner/schooltool.gradebook/hide_report_sheets, with the new
feature you requested for hiding and unhiding report sheets that have
been deployed in a given term.  I didn't create a schoolyear view
because the possible combination of term-only deployments with
schololyear-wide deployments made it difficult to explain to the user
what they would be hiding year-wide.  I hope it's ok that the user
needs to go to each term to hide the report sheets.  I figure since it
is a rare need, having to do it by term would not be such a bad
expense for the user.

I gracefully handled the case of there being no report sheets to hide
or unhide, figuring the Cancel button would be convenient to get the
user back to the term view.  Also, I provided a confirmation step, and
everything is tested.  I attached screenshots for the various
situations to allow you to suggest a change to something you don't
like in the text or buttons.

Thanks,
Alan