Modal report request views

Hey Justas,

I got the modal dialogs to work for requesting the student reports,
and you may get some ideas from looking at my last commit.  I render
each link with an id unique to the report links (perhaps an additional
prefix would make them even safer).  Then I render a div right next to
the link with the same id plus '_form' where the dialog is loaded when
the link is clicked.  I render the javascript for the link's click
funciton right there as well.  This may be similar to what you were
already in the process of doing with your general solution, but I
figured you might want to check out what I did.

I also extracted the logic for calling up the dialog into a function
that I put in flourish.js.  For now it only needs to take the form id
and the url as parameters, but we could expand that as needed.  Also,
note that the form is not loaded until the link is clicked as you had
asked.

Keep in mind that you'll need to pull from the gradebook trunk to get
the change I made there for creating the flourish version of the
report request views.

Thanks,
Alan

Follow ups