Re: Modal report request views

--- On Thu, 6/23/11, Alan Elkner <aelkner@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Also, note that the form is not loaded until the link is clicked
> as you had asked.

I only have two comments here:

- Even though the form is loaded until the first click on the link, it's loaded every time the user clicks the link after that.

- We should find a way (without too much pain) to make the "Cancel" buttons on dialogs to do ".dialog('close')" to avoid full page reloads when the state hasn't been changed. This approach could also work with buttons like "Download", which to me should also close the dialog.

Douglas

"... allí­ es cuando te das cuenta que las cosas malas pueden resultar bastante buenas..." - Lionel Messi

Por favor, evite enviarme adjuntos de Word, Excel o PowerPoint.
Vea http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.es.html