Modal link issue

Hey Justas,

Could you please take a look at the last commit I made to trunk to add
the delete action to person?  I followed the same pattern of class
derivation and class/link registration as with the preferences view,
and when I look at the html source for the person view, the link and
surrounding script rendering looks the same for the delete link as the
preferences link.  When I set a breakpoint in modal_form, it reaches
there twice while loading the person page, which means that it sets
the onclick function for both links.  Only problem is, when I click on
the Delete link, instead of calling up the dialog, it asks if you want
to open or save the response, as if it were a file.  If I choose open,
it opens a new browser tab and displays the html of the delete view I
created as text.  Very strange.

I put a breakpoint in the onclick function itself which it reaches
when I click on Preferences, but not when I click on Delete.  That
would probably explain why the dialog is not being loaded, but the
question is why does the click function not get called?  Please
advise.

Thanks,
Alan

Follow ups