Re: Fwd: Multiple instance of schooltool behind Apache

He should probably use ProxyPass instead, using this apache config file as
an example.
http://cando.cteresource.org/example-apache.conf
Make sure  to enable mod_proxy (with the following commands if he's using
debian)

sudo a2enmod proxy
sudo a2enmod proxy_http

That's the standard setup we use for Virginia's pilot programs
(http://cando.cteresource.org/phase2install.html) and ensures requests are
only coming in on port 80.

---

Matthew Gallagher