i18n status

Hey everybody.

I just committed revision 3148 of lp:schooltool/flourish with the following changes:

* Added flourish instance configuration to common/translations.zcml to extract strings from flourish.zcml files
* Added title MessageIDs for IViewletDirective and IContentDirective
* Updated locales/*.po files
* Finished es-sv translation

It's now possible to extract all the strings from the flourish skin (AFAICT!).

Gediminas, could you please review this change and make sure it's right? As usual, feel free to revert whatever you think is necessary :)

BTW, I finished the es-sv translations in Rosetta for core and the plugins. I updated the es_SV.po file in core after this change (which generates a lot more strings) and now I'll update/translate the strings for the plugins again.

Douglas

"... allí­ es cuando te das cuenta que las cosas malas pueden resultar bastante buenas..." - Lionel Messi

Por favor, evite enviarme adjuntos de Word, Excel o PowerPoint.
Vea http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.es.html

Follow ups