Flourish issues

Here are various issues I discovered while testing flourish.

Regressions

• No page <title>: DONE
• Cannot click on user name
• No "Cancel School in Emergency" action
• Section: no link to the course: DONE
• Course: no list of sections
• No language selector
• Resource subtypes are gone
• Two "Your School" calendars
• Calendar: booked by Your School
• Password: can change without entering old password
• Password: logged out after password change
• Resources: try Reserve, additional Unnamed event is created.
• Resources: click calendar, click on an hour, an event is created 3 hours later

Flourish Bugs
• Journal select a term - error if section is not scheduled for that term
• Gradebook: administrator cannot navigate to section/term/year
• Deployed worksheets cannot be hidden, and they can still be deployed
many times
• Teachers get permission errors on student person views, some other links
• one of Worksheets view or Worksheet's title edit view show unstranslated value
• Gradebook: Worksheets breadcrumb to Gradebook is broken

Navigation

• /server: top nav not highlighted, no breadcrumbs

Broken old skin
• Journal displays wrong term
• Resource index: Book button leads to exception because of timetables

Bugs
• Intervention | Search students lists everyone
• Tomorrow's events at the top of sidebar: all-day events displayed as
starting at 3:00

i18n issues
• male/female not translated

Bugs in old skin
• Journal: no year/term/section navigation (LP: #711897)
• Resource index is weird

Wishlist
• Section: links to Gradebook and Journal
• Section: put terms in tabs
• Pencil to Edit event in calendar
• Move events between calendars
• I don't like the repeated "for ${school_year}" in /manage, /groups
and other pages

--
Gediminas