male/female change

Gediminas:

I just noticed your last change:

3166. Revert female/male string change.

and I wonder what's wrong with changing the i18n messages from male/female to Male/Female?

Is it that we don't have enough time to get new strings translated? Is it that breaks tests?

In my opinion, Male/Female are better for presentation purposes. We're using a similar approach in other vocabularies, like Resource/Location/Equipment.

Douglas

"... allí­ es cuando te das cuenta que las cosas malas pueden resultar bastante buenas..." - Lionel Messi

Por favor, evite enviarme adjuntos de Word, Excel o PowerPoint.
Vea http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.es.html

Follow ups