Re: Fwd: Schooltool + LDAP setup

Hi,

On 10/19/2011 05:38 PM, Tom Hoffman wrote:
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: muchio<marius.gricius@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, Oct 19, 2011 at 6:57 AM
Subject: Schooltool + LDAP setup
To: Tom Hoffman<tom.hoffman@xxxxxxxxx>

Hello,

My  institution (Military Academy of Lithuania) is currently looking for
Student Information System. SchoolTool has been considered as one of
preferable choices because it is open source, part of development team
is from Lithuania and it has integration with CAS.
Would you be so kind and provide more information about ST+LDAP
requirements, setup process, etc?

  Sure, I'll look into that Thu morning, Lithuania time.

Regards,
Justas

Regards,
Marius