Gradebook popup menus

Gentlemen:

Could you please log in as teacher004 at:

http://69.164.203.135:6661/schoolyears/2011-2012/2012-spring/sections/art_a_2012-spring_teacher004_000/activities/Worksheet/gradebook

and test the gradebook popup menus in Firefox and Chrome (and no other!). They're supposed to calculate its positioning now (although my JS is not very pretty...).

I also fixed the bug we found during the sprint in Chrome when scrolling the grades part. Also, the popups should now hide when you scroll if any is open.

Let me know how if they break. Thanks!

Douglas

"... allí­ es cuando te das cuenta que las cosas malas pueden resultar bastante buenas..." - Lionel Messi

Por favor, evite enviarme adjuntos de Word, Excel o PowerPoint.
Vea http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.es.html

Follow ups