Re: Gradebook popup menus

Douglas,

Pop-up Gradebook menus look good in Chrome on Windows7.

Probably irrelevant here, but while trying things out, I noticed that
scores shown in Summary sheet Reports may not always be rounded nicely to
one decimal place.

Details: I  added an extra Japanese-titled Activity to the Advanced Topics
sheet for Art A-1, then added a Summary sheet. Now clicking on a student
(eg Carroll, Gill) and selecting the Report, shows an un-truncated score.
It is handled nicely elsewhere it seems.

Great work everyone!

Peter Arathoon
(Japan)