Cando XLS imports

Hey Justas,

I made a number of additions to the cando package, which I merged to
trunk, and I wanted to go over them so that you see how I have been
following your model as I create XLS import views.

1) I split the importer up into GlobalSkillsMegaImporter (for the app
context) and YearlySkillsMegaImporter (for the schoolyear context)
because some of the data is defined for one or the other context.

2) The GlobalSkillsMegaImporter handles the SkillSets and Skills
sheets and follows your unit tests for those objects.

3) The YearlySkillsMegaImporter has Layers and Nodes sheets for now,
again following your unit tests.

4) I added an AppInit subscriber to allow the tests to run.

5) I added selenium setup with the first helper,
importGlobalSkills(filename), which tests the
GlobalSkillsMegaImporter.  It didn't hurt that you already had the
views working so that I could write the stests.

6. I fixed a couple tiny bugs with the index.html views for ISkillSet
and ISkill in order to get the tests running.  They were just missing
an InheritTemplate statement.

Now that I caught up to your data model with the import views, perhaps
you could expand it quickly leading up the meeting (and include unit
tests) to have a link between the yearly data and the global data.
Then I could continue to add import changes this week.  The unit tests
have been key to allowing me to understand your model.

Thanks,
Alan