Re: Style issue in rev3423

No the change is not an accident, it was requested by me. The problem with
conversion to list was, that sometimes it is not a list or a btree so
expanding an sql table of 10k items into a list just to filter some out is
very inefficient especially, if there is nothing to filter out.

So this is an important performance optimization for the guys in
philippines who are using combined sql + zodb tables.

I don't think it is a good idea to rely on "omit" converting result into a
list anyway, unles you want to rename it to "omit_and_convert_to_list" :D

Ignas