Re: General SchoolTool Goals for 2013

Jeff Elkner reminds me of another important goal, integrating SchoolTool
Quiz.

Jeff has been funding (personally!) Douglas Cerna to create a system
attached to CanDo that allows teachers to create online quizzes for their
students.  Individual questions can be tagged with skills in CanDo to
automatically update a student's skill rating in the gradebook based on
quiz results.

It is quickly becoming a very compelling system and deserves a full
description in the near future.

We're aiming to include SchoolTool Quiz in our 13.10 release.

--Tom