Is the skill score systems feature complete?

Alan:

I'm updating schooltool.virginia reports to use the skill score system feature. The first goal is to update the Section Summary report to detect the different score systems in the section skills and present them under the Passing Score group.

However, I'm facing a few issues with the feature. I can create the skills and set their score system, but when I access the skills gradebook, I still see CanDo's default score system being used for all of the skills.

I see that the add_skills.txt stest only tries to work on projects, not on the skills gradebook. Also, the stest doesn't try to save the data, it only checks cell validation. When I try to save the values in a project, I get an exception:

ValueError: u'Pass' is not a valid score.

I'm using all trunks for my testing. Am I missing something? Do I need to check out one of your branches?

Please advise. Thanks.

Douglas

"... allí­ es cuando te das cuenta que las cosas malas pueden resultar bastante buenas..." - Lionel Messi

Por favor, evite enviarme adjuntos de Word, Excel o PowerPoint.
Vea http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.es.html

Follow ups