Re: Is the skill score systems feature complete?

Hey Douglas,

I started debugging this problem this weekend, and I got as far as seeing
that the skills gradebook gets loaded even though the Save button is hit in
the projects gradebook.  I'm guessing that it's some confusion in an
adapter or redirect view, but I haven't figured it out yet.

I won't be around for the meeting, but I will be around this afternoon, so
I'll look for you then.

Thanks,
Alan