Attendance nits

OK, some of these Justas should clean up, but others we might as well shift
over to Douglas.

Justas:

tbh, I don't remember exactly what we ended up saying that the homeroom
attendance should do to the period attendances for the day, or how far to
take that.  Is it supposed to be doing anything at this point?  If I told
you to just punt completely we're going to have to figure something out.

Journal forgets active tab/month when you switch modes.

Actions > Help should be Help > Score System

Why is "Skill Gradebook Archive" under Reports?

Make the order Attendance, Homeroom, Scores in the sidebar.

For some reason I'm getting a "Not Found" for the 10 Points score system
page.

Is the reason 10 points is the only available score system for the journal
that it is the only ranged one?

Douglas:

We need to address cell padding/alignment in the gradebooks.  We should
probably make it more consistent with Excel's behavior.

Need to merge in the drop-downs.

We need to review the attendance specific reports and the report
card/detail report views to include the new data.  Also gradebook
integration to pull the new scores in (if that broke).

--Tom

Follow ups