new schooltool.org & translations

Hi all,

We put up a new "landing page" at http://schooltool.org.  Since all
the action is now on our Launchpad page or http://book.schooltool.org,
schooltool.org itself is now a simple static page (instead of a crufty
old Plone instance).

Aside from taking an unnecessary burden off of our server and sys
admin, this also makes translation more straightforward.  If you'd
like to translate the landing page into another language, please do
so.  You can just email me the text, or put it into the html yourself,
if you're comfortable with that.  You can even check out the source if
you'd prefer:

https://code.edge.launchpad.net/~schooltool-owners/schooltool/schooltool-org

I'm going to be tweaking the screenshots a little and probably adding
a section on CanDo next week, but overall the text is pretty much
done.

--Tom