Re: New install on ubuntu karmic

hello,

I have resolved my problem buy the following process
  1 'commented' the schooltool entries in sources.list
  2 run apt-get update
  3 restored the schooltool entries in sources.list
  4 run apt-get update
  5 run apt-get install schooltool-2009
  result: schooltool installed without error

The only change I made was to move the entries for the schooltool to
the top of sources.list. May be some misstep along the way.

regards