Re: sif agent with schooltool

Sorry I missed a whole section of Tom's email.

On Feb 1, 2011, at 1:02 PM, Ben Greenfield wrote:

>> There isn't a SchoolTool SIF agent at this point.  I'd be happy to
>> talk to you more about what might be necessary to use SchoolTool with
>> one of the universal SIF agents.

Yes, I would be interested so far I have been making up my own idea of SIF integration and would love a second opinion on what is required. Is this something we would discuss on the list or off line?

>> I'm actually in Providence, RI, by
>> the way, so depending on what part of Massachusetts you're in I might
>> even be able to come up for a visit.

I'm in the part furthest from rhode island without leaving the state. The Northwest corner. Although I would consider traveling to get a better idea of what is going on.

Thanks,

Ben