SchoolTool 2013 Mind Map

I've cleaned up and attached the planning Freemind mind map we created
at the meeting in Portugal.  This is roughly the scope of work for the
next two years.

A few notes:

* The level of granularity is inconsistent and some things (parent
access) will bloom into their own complex trees at a later date.

* The numbers don't indicate priority but which task is assigned to
which developer:
  0 = Tom
  1 = Justas
  2 = Alan
  3 = Douglas
  4 = Gediminas

* Tasks with numbers are targeted for the October 2011 release.

* Tasks with "!" are either already underway or next on the list.

This is still more an ongoing brainstorm than a final, formal document.

The source for this will be kept in bzr at:

https://code.launchpad.net/~schooltool-developers/schooltool/st-mindmaps

--Tom