schooltoolers team mailing list archive

SchoolTool Brand Values

My "update schooltool.org" task is getting a little more complex --
I've been looking a lot at the Ubuntu/Canonical branding documentation
and thinking about SchoolTool as a brand.  So I was thinking today
about the "brand values" we want to project to both end users in
schools and to intermediaries like NGO's and vendors.

I kept coming back to:

* reliable
* efficient
* adaptable
* secure

Efficiency can do a lot of work here rhetorically, covering both
efficiency for users -- saving time -- and cost efficiency.

I think the relevance of the above should be obvious -- if not let me know!

Thoughts?

--Tom