Re: SchoolTool Brand Values

I don't agree with my friend Mr. Hoffman on this point.  CanDo brought
SchoolTool to us, be sure, but we are rapidly moving toward thinking of
ourselves as part of the SchoolTool community.

Tom has done a great job welcoming us in, and we are now looking at CanDo as
simply one part of SchoolTool (we've been effectively absorbed into the
broader community).  I have personally wanted that to happen since the
beginning, since the thing that excites me about SchoolTool is the ability
to use it as a tool for educational change.  A conscious SchoolTool
community would be a prerequisite for that to happen.

jeff