[Blueprint user-interface] Create a more modern user-interface

Blueprint changed by Tom Hoffman:

Whiteboard changed:
  We will try following http://design.canonical.com/the-toolkit/guides-
  for-websites/ to recreate SchoolTool web interface in the near term.

  dooitze-de-jong: Are you trying to restyle SchoolTool with the Ubuntu
  colours or only the interface.
+
+ We will not be using the colors, but using the Ubuntu design guidelines
+ to shape the overall layout, look & feel.  Obviously SchoolTool is a
+ full web application, so there are a lot more moving parts than are
+ covered in the Ubuntu guidelines, but it gives us a good starting point.
+
+ We'll also be working with another design firm to further develop our
+ branding and presentation.

--
Create a more modern user-interface
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/schooltool/+spec/user-interface