SchoolTool Slogan

SchoolTool has always lacked a punchy slogan.  We've basically been
stuck with something like "SchoolTool is a suite of free
administrative software for schools around the world."  It was just
the best we (mostly me) could come up with.

As I was staring at that at the top of our new web page -- coming
Tuesday -- the phrase "the Global Student Information System" popped
into my head.  I think that's pretty good.  Also google indicates
nobody really uses it.

Variations:

The Global Student Information System
A Global Student Information System
The Free Global Student Information System

Also there are terms other than "student information system" -- these
are often called "management information systems" etc., but those
don't necessarily get across the school connection without extra
words.

Thoughts?

--Tom

Follow ups