ID Card Design

We're trying to squeeze ID card templates into the April release.  The
main step of getting user photos in is pretty much done, so now we're
working on the design of the cards themselves.  Sooner or later these
will need customization options (probably sooner) for color, exactly
what info is included, etc.  By necessity the first version needs to
be pretty simple and generic.

So anyhow, our current draft is attached.  Comments?

Also, is there any particular template, special printer, etc. that
people use for printing these things (that is, I'm sure there are
many, which are YOU using)?

--Tom