Re: ID Card Design

Tom and Team,

Three card printer companies to have to consider formatting output for:

    http://www.hidglobal.com/

    http://www.idwholesaler.com/

    http://www.dynasys-group.com/

Yes these are high end but may need to be considered even if only for
the teachers and staff.

I am still a full time college student and am going back to "lurking"
mode until at least May.

Regards,
Dave Aitcheson