Are You Using or Providing SchoolTool?

Hi all,

I have started a Google Map for the global SchoolTool community.

You can find it here:

https://mapsengine.google.com/map/u/0/edit?mid=zAByd-QcimEM.ko6yW200BwG0

I looked into various ways to add entries automagically via various forms,
spreadsheets, etc., but ultimately, I think the easiest way to manage this
is for people to send me emails, and I'll just update the map manually.  At
least until we get a little closer to world domination.

If you are using SchoolTool in your school, classroom, after-school
program, whatever, please send me an email and let us know.  Likewise if
you are supporting SchoolTool or offering hosting or other services, drop
me a line so I can add you to the map.

I appreciate that schools and businesses may have a wide variety of privacy
concerns regarding individual schools, so feel free to keep identifying
information about individual schools private if you feel it is necessary.
 Locations, types of schools, etc. is what we're most interested in.

Thanks!

Tom Hoffman
SchoolTool Project Manager