Re: Are You Using or Providing SchoolTool?

Hi SID,

Well... it would be a lot more work and not particularly meaningful as in
many cases it would just indicate that a few specific pieces of data about
the student are stored in a system.

There are probably over a million students enrolled in schools using
SchoolTool in the Critical Links Education Appliance as part of Intel
Learning Series deployments, but all that means is that their names and a
few other bits of information were entered in a very old, customized
version of SchoolTool.

I imagine at some of the CanDo sites they import all the students that are
eligible to take CTE courses, whether or not they are ever actually
enrolled in one.

So it just isn't particularly meaningful, and I don't feel like putting out
a huge number which then I'd have to immediately explain is kind of bogus.

--Tom