Re: schooltool for germany

Hi Tom,

thanks for your answer.

First I will try to help improving the translation and so becoming
more familiar with schooltool.

In germany there we have a lot of movement in the education system but
nobody knows the direction.(Maybe the same as everywhere)  But I think
that schooltool is a good basement for the next future.

Ok, thanks a lot for your work (and all the others) in the last years.
I hope to be able to help. We will see.

cu
Roland