Re: Unable to make any contribution towards translating SchoolTool Project using launchpad.

Hi Karun.

I just added you to the SchoolTool translation group and put you in charge of the Hindi translation:

https://translations.launchpad.net/+groups/schooltool
 Could you please try again?

If you still get the same error, what's the browser/OS versions you're using?

Thanks.

Douglas

"... allí­ es cuando te das cuenta que las cosas malas pueden resultar bastante buenas..." - Lionel Messi

Por favor, evite enviarme adjuntos de Word, Excel o PowerPoint.
Vea http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.es.html