Found fix for translation of SchoolTool to Hindi using Launchpad

Hello Everyone,

For the past few days i was unable to make any contribution to the translation to Hindi for SchoolTool, but after trying to translate using different browsers, I decided to try a different account on Launchpad using a different email address. I was able to make translation using the new account, so I compared the two and found out that the Licence for my translation (under my profile setting for translations) was not set to the BSD Licence. Once I changed it to BSD License then i was able to make suggestions/translations to Hindi on Launchpad.

Thank you for helping me out !

Looking forward to get started with translations.

Regards,

Karun