Re: The future of SIELibre and SchoolTool

Hi Rick,Thanks for your response, we built a national education project  with SchoolTool and other Open sourced software (KA-lite, rapidSMS, etc) to solve the data availability, visibility, and accessibility problems and just layered the infrastructure with learning contents for school community using KA-lite, we did not establish developers base but was hoping that we could do that when the project has approval for scale up, however, other difficulties has prolonged the process of mainstreaming the project, which we hope would be overcome soon.
Good thinking exposing the code on github etc, let's hope we will get some good people taking over the maintenance, before we get project sponsors ready to pay for continuous code maintenance.

Regards!David