scilab.team team mailing list archive

Typos in Scilab templates

Hi guys, I found a couple of typos in some strings, and wanted to report them:

dynamic-link:81 "Intel Fortran Comiler 9, 10, 11 or 12 Compiler not
found" (comiler)
scicos:42 "%s : Secong argument must be a real." (Secong)
scicos:43 "%s : Secong argument must be a scalar." (Secong)
scicos:190 "Click on an a port, click on a port of object to be moved"
(Repeated text)
scicos:360 "Press lef mouse button, drag region and release (right
button to cancel)"  (Lef)
scicos:188" Click on a block to set or get it''s documentation"
(double single quotes in it''s)
jvm:32 "Please also check that you are not trying to run Scilab 64
bits on a 32 bits system (and vice versa)."  (I think this should by
OR vice versa)
optimization:120 "%s: Wrong value for input argument #%d. One entry of
the upper bound ub is greater than the lower bound lb." (This doesn't
make sense... up > lb)
dynamic-link:67 "%s: Wrong value for input argument #%d: or []
expected." (I think something is missing here)

Cheers from Argentina!

--
Federico Vera https:/launchpad.net/~fedevera