scilab.team team mailing list archive

Typos in some strings of Scilab

Hi, maybe not all of you know who am I, I'm the one who's officially in
charge of translating Scilab on Lauchpad.Maybe I should report this
issue on an other place,but it's a lot of time since the last bug report
I've done about the strings and I can't locate the page I used last
time, nor the emails I sent that time.
Now I think there's a typo on the following strings:

https://translations.launchpad.net/scilab/trunk/+pots/core/it/+translate?start=150

exactly the #154, I left this string as to be reviewed some time ago,
later due to my lack of time I didn't report my idea about and someone
translated it. The same goes for the #15.

If this it not the right place to report these issues, tell me and I'll
report to the right one.

								Carml